2018 is the Garfield Weston Foundation’s 60th anniversary and as part of a series of special activities they have launched a capital fund to benefit local community facilities. The fund closes to applications on the 30th June and they are keen to receive application from across the UK.
The fund application guidelines can be found HERE
Below is a summary of the Weston Anniversary Fund however all details on how to apply and a link to the online application form are at: https://anniversary.garfieldweston.org
- One-off grants scheme in 2018 to support Capital projects to benefit local communities across the UK.
- Open to UK registered charities, places of worship and state schools only.
- Grants range from £30,000-£150,000.
- Simple online application process.
- Applications are now open and close on 30th June 2018.
- You can still apply to the Fund even if your organisation is currently in receipt of a grant from, or has been rejected by, the Garfield Weston Foundation within the past 12 months.
- One application only accepted to the Weston Anniversary Fund per organisation.
- If relevant, planning permission must be secured prior to our closing date of the 30th June 2018.
- Grants must be spent and projects completed by 31st December 2020.