Cheshire Community Foundation raises funds to support hundreds of amazing small charities and voluntary groups across the whole of Cheshire and Warrington. We connect people and companies who would like to make a difference with those most in need of help.
Celebrating 10 years of grant-making and fundraising in Cheshire & Warrington
- Over £10 million awarded in grants
- Over £6 million invested for the future
- 1,850 charities supported
- 1000s of people supported every year
- 164,000 reached in 2021 alone, including children and young people, older residents and those needing support with mental health.
We are expert grant-makers, ensuring that the money you donate reaches right to the heart of the local communities that need it the most. Our aim is to tackle poverty, disadvantage and inequality, helping to build stronger, happier and more resilient communities.