Cheshire Community Foundation is delighted to be working in partnership with Assura Plc, to deliver this £20,000 grants programme to support the health and wellbeing of disadvantaged people living in Blackpool Fylde and Wyre.
The programme opened on 13th June 2022. We are looking for a diverse range of projects spread across Blackpool, Fylde and Wyre.
Applications must be able to meet the following themes:-
- enhance quality of life for residents.
- contribute to vibrant, healthy, successful, and sustainable communities – and/or promote community spirit and encourage community activity.
- Community social prescribing activities
- social action/volunteering
- Giving confidence to vulnerable people to re-join social activities (when the social distancing guidelines allow).
Who Can Apply
The programme is aimed at small to medium sized, locally based, not-for-profit UK organisations including registered charities, constituted community groups and other charitable organisations including Social Enterprises and CICs. Regional or National organisations are not eligible, the programme aims to fund local organisations
The programme is not seeking to prioritise funding of a small contribution towards large scale, high-value projects, where the Assura grant is a very small part.
Grants of between £1,00 and £1,000 are available over one year.
Key Eligibility Critera
You must have a minimum of three management committe members or directors to apply.
How to apply
Go to the ‘Am I Eligible’ page of our website to find out whether your organisation meets our basic eligibility checks and then read the Assura Community Fund Programme – Grant for Blackpool Fylde and Wyre Criteria, to help you decide whether to submit your application.
When you are ready to apply, and the programme is open click on the Apply Now button.
The programme deadline of 31/10/22 is indicative as the programme as applications will be assessed on a rolling basis – and so the programme will remain open until all funds are disbursed. It is recommended that groups apply early as we anticipate high demand.
For any enquiries about grant applications or the process of applying, please contact
Cheshire Community Foundation on 01606 330 607 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Award decisions will be made by the Assura Grants Panel on a rolling basis, until all funds have been expended. This is to ensure an efficient decision-making process, ensuring successful groups receive their funding promptly.