The aim of the Bentley Advancing Life Chances Fund is to support charitable organisations based in Crewe or within a 5-mile radius of Crewe, or delivering services for people in Crewe.
- Access – Projects that seek to remove real or perceived barriers to service entry, designed to level the playing field to provide access for underrepresented groups to engage in new opportunities
- Empowerment – Projects that support people to reach new heights, driving autonomy, confidence and empowerment to enable people to represent their own interests in a responsible and self-determined way, to fulfil their potential
- Quality of life – Projects that improve people’s quality of life, defined as the degree to which an individual is healthy, comfortable, and able to participate in or enjoy life events
- Better future – Projects that support and drive a better future, investing in the long term to support a sustainable future for people and/or planet
Who Can Apply
Small to medium sized not-for-profit organisations, based in Crewe, or within a 5-mile radius of Crewe, or delivering services for Crewe beneficiaries.
Grants of up to £24,000 are available for work lasting up to 12 months. We expect to make a small number of grants for projects which will deliver the strongest outcomes.
Launch session 4th July
We will be holding an open call online session for Crewe charities and community groups, to discuss ideas, answer questions and explore partnership opportunities. If you are interested in applying please attend this session. Please email email@example.com for further details.
Please email a brief outline of the purpose of your organisation and your proposed project to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your project meets the eligibility criteria and priorities of the programme, you will then be invited to complete an Expression of Interest form.
Expressions of interest to be submitted by 15th July 2022, with the strongest projects being taken to full application by invitation. Applications to be submitted by late August.
- You will hear the outcome of your application in late September 2022.