Bentley Motors Limited has created a fund aimed at small to medium-sized, locally based not-for-profit organisations and social enterprises (so national organisations are unlikely to be eligible) supporting beneficiaries who have been negatively impacted by the Covid-19 crisis.
- Alleviate food poverty by supporting those people in need through food banks/social supermarkets. This may also extend to voluntary and community groups running holiday hunger programmes or providing emergency food packages to people who are isolated/shielding. Additionally, organisations supporting the homeless.
- Help people manage their mental health and wellbeing – Covid-19 has undoubtedly exacerbated an already challenging situation and demand for support has risen. This extends to groups working to alleviate social exclusion, those looking to address issues at an early stage and use innovative methods to improve mental health and wellbeing.
- Support the provision of debt advice and financial education to vulnerable and disadvantaged people.
- For full details please download The Bentley Covid Impact Fund – Programme Criteria
- Preference is to support projects in their entirety so please ensure the budget section on the application form is completed in detail.
Who Can Apply
Both charities and social enterprises in Crewe, or within a 5 mile radius of Crewe, can apply.
The maximum grant size is £25,000. However, CCF typically awards grants of between £5,000 and £15,000.
How to apply
Please email a brief outline of the purpose of your organisation and your proposed project to
and we will be in touch within 24 hours during the working week. If your project meets the eligibility criteria and priorities of the programme, a link to the application form will then be provided.
Midnight on 31st March 2021
- You will hear the outcome of your application during the week commencing 10th May 2021.