The overall aim of the Cheshire and Warrington Pandemic Recovery Grants Programme for grants up to £3000, is to fund smaller local voluntary and community organisations (with an income up to £500,000) over shorter time periods (grants must be spent by the end of August 2021), who are working with the most vulnerable people impacted by the pandemic, during the phased recovery period – and beyond.
- support the ongoing needs of vulnerable people of all ages, to ensure that their mental health and wellbeing is improved, as they reintegrate into their communities after long periods of self-isolation.
- need to adapt and develop or enhance their services, to meet the needs of vulnerable people affected by the pandemic, during the recovery period.
- are working to combat hardship including economic, social or health impacts caused by the pandemic.
- are supporting people or communities who have been disproportionately affected. We know that the pandemic has had a disproportionately negative impact on people and communities, including black and minority ethnic communities.
Who Can Apply
Both charities and social enterprises/CIC’s can apply (if there are a minimum of 3 unrelated directors and an asset lock on dissolution).
Grants available are up to £3,000. There is a separate pandemic recovery grants programme aimed at slarger awards up to £15,000 where applications will go to a Panel in June 2021.
How to apply
Go to the ‘Am I Eligible’ page of our website to find out whether your organisation is able to apply for a CCF grant. When you have confirmed your eligibility, click on the Apply Now button below. The Grant Making Principles and Pandemic Recovery Programme Guidance for grants up to £3000 are there to help you prepare your application.
The programme will close on 31 July 2021
- We expect to notify applicants within two weeks of receipt of your complete application