The Knutsford Fund has been created by a number of corporate and private donors wishing to support charitable project activity in Knutsford and the surrounding rural area.
- To improve mental health and wellbeing – particularly at an early intervention stage
- To tackle poverty and disadvantage for people of all ages
- To build stronger communities
- To increase education skills and employment opportunities
- Disadvantaged and vulnerable people affected by the covid-19 outbreak
- Lonely isolated older men
- New Mums
- Young people
- Carers (of all ages)
- The geography of the fund will cover projects supporting beneficiaries in the four Knutsford wards of Nether, Norbury Booths, Over and Bexton and extend to the rural areas surrounding Knutsford town – including Tabley, Lower Peover, Tatton, Ollerton and Chelford where people rely on services delivered in Knutsford. Please do contact us if you are unsure if your project and beneficiairy support fits with The Knutsford Fund.
Who Can Apply
Both charities and social enterprises in Knutsford can apply (see above for exact geography).
Grants of between £1 and £2,000 are available over one year or less.
How to apply
Go to the ‘Am I Eligible’ page of our website to find out whether your organisation is able to apply for a CCF grant. When you have confirmed your eligibility, click on the Apply Now button below. The Grant Making Principles and Knutsford Fund Criteria are there to help you prepare your application.
We hold bi-monthly Panel meetings at the end of these months: February, April, June, August, October and December
The deadline for applications is midnight on the 15th of each month in which a panel is being held.
- We aim to provide an outcome of your application within six weeks to eight from receipt of a complete application (including receipt of the required documents)