- Tackling poverty and disadvantage
- Improving mental health and wellbeing
- Stronger communities
- Developing education, skills and employment
- Reducing the impact of disadvantage in Cheshire and Warrington, particularly with a view to funding longer-term work in communities where change takes time and resource over many years.
- multi-year funding which helps VCFS organisations to take a longer view, embed work more effectively and plan for their sustainable future is one of the single most important things that we can consider as a funder. We’re keen to do more work of this kind
- smaller, shorter-term grant-making remains crucial to support responsive, grassroots projects.
We offer expert advice and support to all types of donors, helping people and organisations to invest in local communities where funding is most needed and where it will have the most impact.
Since 2012, CCF has awarded over £11.5 million in grants to Community groups and organisations all over Cheshire and Warrington.